Sunday Morning – 9:00 AM | 10:15 AM | 11:30 AM
Wednesday Evening – 6:30
Adult Bible Study | NINEOSIX Youth
Royal Rangers | mPact Girls Club
See our Calendar for a complete list of all events and times.
To enter our lobby area, proceed through the doors under the carport drive-thru and a Guest Services Team Member will greet you as you enter. If you have kids you’ll definitely want to take them to our kids area. There are directional signs in our parking lot and lobbies, but please feel free to ask a Team Member or Parking Lot Attendant where you should go. Children age 0 through 3 years meet in our Church (West Building). Children age 4 years through 5th grade meet in the children’s area of our East Building just across the east side of our parking lot. Click to view a map showing our East and West buildings. After your kids are checked-in securely, head back toward the lobby. Be sure to grab some coffee and fresh fruit or a bagel in the cafe area (it’s free)! You may then hang out and talk to our friendly church family, or head into the sanctuary to get a good seat. If you’re still in the lobby when service begins, you’ll hear our Worship Band kick off the first song. Our Guest Services Team will be happy to assist you in finding a seat if you need help. If you have any questions about your Guest experience, please contact us. We look forward to meeting you this weekend.
Your child’s safety is our priority. Raising a generation of people who are joy-filled, resilient and empowered means leading our kids to have a strong relationship with Jesus. We’re here to partner with you in that. Our Children’s Pastor and his team are dedicated to supporting your entire family.
• All our children’s areas are secured and you must check your child into our secure system then back out when the service is over.
• We provide your kids with age-appropriate, culturally relevant teaching. Your child will hear the truth of God’s word and learn how to apply it to their lives.
• We create opportunities for your kids to interact with properly instructed adult leaders who have had full background screenings prior to their involvement in our church.
• We’ll give you a way to connect the teaching from the week to your family’s everyday life.
• You can rest assured and know your children are safe and in good hands while you enjoy the service!
Our goal is not to focus on where you’ve been, but where you are going. If you are a new believer, we have some great options for you. You are important to us, and we’re here with you and in this journey together. Visit our next steps page for more information.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our church through membership here at NORTHIRON Church, we have a quarterly membership class that we encourage you to attend. These classes are intended to give you a solid foundation, and also to equip you to partner with us and be a part of what God is doing here in our church family and community.